Boot Liners by Zeb

Zeb
[centre]For Sale[/centre]
[centre]Load space protectors by Zeb[/centre]
[centre]Custom-made for the Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer
MG ZT & ZT-T[/centre]

If you have dogs, have to use your car for your trade, don't like / have room for a trailer, occasionally get stuck taking stuff to the tip or from the garden centre then this load space protector will keep your car looking immaculate.

The load protectors have been specifically designed for our cars and are made from 5.5mm plywood and 20 x 50mm pine. The entire structure is screwed together using 25 mm 30 mm and 50 mm wood screws. Light weight, very strong and easy to put in or take out....a 30 second job! (Although once in, you might not feel the need to remove it.)

These come in three parts; two 'base' units, which drop in side by side, and the sliding 'tray' which drops in on top. The fully adjustable tray will slide up over the folded down rear seats offering protection from those larger loads, whilst being easy to slide back into the boot when the job is done and the seats are required. However, if your car does not have fold down seats, this unit can be supplied in two parts with the seat back protectors built in.

Available in light oiled wood, matt black or plain wood – other options at buyer's request – even a walnut veneer is possible at additional cost!

[centre]These are a well engineered, solid piece of kit that should last as long as your car.

Price: £100 with tray + finish
- £10 no tray, fixed seat backs
-£5 plain wood

Delivery: £25 within 100 miles of Skegness – delivered + fitted personally by me.

Other distances by negotiation or via a meet is possible.

Collection welcome![/centre]

[centre]Real wood....better protection than rubber....:D[/centre]
Saloon:

Tourer:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:32 #1 

Martin
Yes have to say they have saved my bacon on more than one occasion well worth the price (for the peace of mind) of a tank and a half of fuel for permanent insurance got to be a good deal :thumbsup:

Martin
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:42 #2 

Last edited by Martin on 08 Jun 2010, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

Zeb
Thanks Martin...I'll add your pictures later if I may? :)

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:47 #3 

Martin
Zeb wrote:Thanks Martin...I'll add your pictures later if I may? :)

Be my guest
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:49 #4 

kevin
Martin wrote:Yes have to say they have saved my bacon on more than one occasion well worth the price (for the peace of mind) of a tank and a half of fuel for permanent insurance got to be a good deal :thumbsup:

Martin

Or three tanks of LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas). :D see you soon Zeb

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 22:29 #5 

Zeb
kevin wrote:
Martin wrote:Yes have to say they have saved my bacon on more than one occasion well worth the price (for the peace of mind) of a tank and a half of fuel for permanent insurance got to be a good deal :thumbsup:

Martin

Or three tanks of LPG. :D see you soon Zeb

Morning Kev...since Bernard is doing your LPG (He does a fine job btw) I am sure he'll be able to give me an indication of how much 'lift' the tank will create for the boot base... :)

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 09:11 #6 

kevin
Zeb wrote:
kevin wrote:

Martin

Morning Kev...since Bernard is doing your LPG (He does a fine job btw) I am sure he'll be able to give me an indication of how much 'lift' the tank will create for the boot base... :)

I know he done a great job my last car :D \
I would like one in matt black with tray please.

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 17:07 #7 

Zeb
kevin wrote:
Zeb wrote:
kevin wrote:

Martin

Ok Kev, no problem..note, it is more of a satin black with the varnish on it! Do you have Sat Nav DVD player or the CD player in the boot? - it makes a difference as to the height of the edging. Whereabouts are you based? Just thinking ahead about delivery / meeting etc?

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 17:38 #8 

kevin
Zeb wrote:
kevin wrote:
Zeb wrote:
kevin wrote:

Martin

Ok Kev, no problem..note, it is more of a satin black with the varnish on it! Do you have Sat Nav DVD player or the CD player in the boot? - it makes a difference as to the height of the edging. Whereabouts are you based? Just thinking ahead about delivery / meeting etc?

I have No Sat Nav DVD player or the CD player in the boot. :cry:
cant have it all for what I paid for this car. :D
will come up to you, will get some :bed: with famliy that live in Mablethorpe for a weekend, not told them yet. :)

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 17:55 #9 

Zeb
Ok Kevin that'd work well... :D

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 19:11 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bump

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 12:24 #11 

Ragman
Mine has done sterling work, would not be without it

Will post a pic when i work out how to

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 19:57 #12 

Zeb
Cheers chaps! :D I have a lovely new router now courtesy of Raistlin....so they'll be even more beautifully finished now... :D

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 19:55 #13