Bentley Factory Tour Friday 20 April by Trebor (Page 1 of 5)

Trebor
I have managed to get a factory tour of the Bentley factory at Crewe on Friday 20 April, It starts at 9am and lasts for 2 hours

These tours are very popular as you can imagine and dates for a few tours at a time are released on the Bentley website monthly and are snapped up the same day. I have missed out previously but struck gold on this occasion.

There is no choice on tour days as they only happen on Friday mornings and you cant pick and choose dates either it’s a case of accepting what you are offered.

There is a maximum of 16 allowed on the visit, for which there is no charge but they do ask for a contribution to one of two charities that they support, St Lukes Hospice and/or The Princes Trust.

I already have 8 names ( you know who you are ) and need another 8 to make up the numbers , this will be on a first to put your name down basis until I have 8 names

At the moment this thread is only on the Community forum

NB: Duncan cant apply !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 19:03 #1 

Ian_Stewart
Would love to do this and I'm off work that day.
Are cameras allowed on the tour?

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 19:17 #2 

Trebor
ok Ian you are in, cameras allowed only in certain areas so take with you and await instructions whwn we get there
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 19:29 #3 

kandyman
Well done on getting the tour and thanks for the offer,

I would of loved to come up and and a walk around there shop but with my work commitments and the distance I won't be able to make this one.

Good luck

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 20:31 #4 

PaulT
Yes please
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 20:34 #5 

Duncan
I won't be applying, don't worry. However I will see if I can come and meet up with you at the start or end of your tour!

Enjoy yourselves!

Edit: in case anyone doesn't know, Bentley are in Crewe, which is South Cheshire.

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 20:39 #6 

Trebor
Paul T - you are on the list
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 20:52 #7 

Jürgen
Rob, that's very, very tempting. Let's see whether I can make a slight a detour then ... :)

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 21:08 #8 

Trebor
you will be more than welcome but be quick only 6 places left
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 21:09 #9 

Jürgen
Just looking for trains, ferries and stage coaches. :D

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 21:13 #10 

Trebor
ok no probs i will put you on my list anyway so you can relax, just let me know asap
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 21:22 #11 

Trebor
ok no probs i will put you on my list anyway so you can relax, just let me know asap
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 21:24 #12 

Jürgen
Thanks, I'll confirm (or cancel) not later than Friday evening.

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 21:59 #13 

Trebor
No problem hope you can make it if we know where about you are in the uk on the day someone may be able to help
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 22:02 #14 

pob06
Trebor, if there is still space available I'd be interested in this if you dont mind please.

cheerio for now

pob
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 15:55 #15 

Trebor
ok Pob you are in and and may get that walking stick mod yet !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 16:46 #16 

pob06
hahaha :0) - cheers mate, looking forward to it
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 17:24 #17 

starbug2
i hope it goes well for you all , a shame i can't make it

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 20:48 #18 

Trebor
I now have 12 names in all ( including keeping a place for Juergen ) but still need another 4 so will now post a request on the club forum, so if you still want to go please post on there to take up the last 4 places
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 22:05 #19 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks for being so accommodating Rob, if it wasn't so far from me........................... :(

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 22:08 #20