Bentley Factory Tour Friday 20 April by Trebor (Page 3 of 5)

Bernard
Yes for lunch please Rob.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 20:05 #41 

Trebor
ok Bernard noted thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 20:31 #42 

Mad-Monkey
I'm gonna have to scoot back to work so won't be able to do the pub meal I'm afraid :(

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 20:44 #43 

Ian_Stewart
Yep, add me to the pub lunch list please.

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 20:48 #44 

Trebor
Ok guys thanks both noted
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 21:03 #45 

Jürgen
Me too, please. :)

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 23:43 #46 

TyphoonTT
Hi Rob.

I'm pretty certain my Dad and I will be up for pub lunch please. Thanks!!

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 23:46 #47 

Trebor
thanks for the updates all noted
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 07:30 #48 

Duncan
Just so you are aware. The main reception has been undergoing refurbishment. I've just been over, and it looks to me like it will still be there when you come next week. I believe you will therefore go to a temporary reception which is accessed to the left of the normal reception. I'll try to confirm before next Friday.

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 09:36 #49 

Trebor
ok Duncan thanks, are you still up for the meal in the pub so i can confirm numbers?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 11:31 #50 

Duncan
Yes, I'll have lunch with you all. You will have to put up with me in my 'uniform' though.

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 17:56 #51 

Trebor
ok Duncan thanks, I always thought that pleated skirt suited you !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 22:23 #52 

Duncan
Trebor wrote:ok Duncan thanks, I always thought that pleated skirt suited you !

Now everyone has a really scary picture in their heads. And it's your fault!

Posted 14 Apr 2012, 12:00 #53 

PaulT
Rob

Yes please for the lunch for Yve and I
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 14 Apr 2012, 20:38 #54 

Trebor
Noted thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Apr 2012, 22:18 #55 

oldcarguy
Me and the missus will more than likely be joining you for lunch.
Rod.

Posted 16 Apr 2012, 07:42 #56 

Trebor
ok Rod noted thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 16 Apr 2012, 11:57 #57 

Trebor
This is coming up fast on Friday, if anyone on the list of 16 cannot now make it please let me know as i have a member who is really keen to go and has now managed to get the time off work
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Apr 2012, 11:19 #58 

Duncan
Just to confirm, the new reception doesn't open until next week. The temporary reception is accessed to the left of the main entrance, hopefully fairly obvious.

Posted 17 Apr 2012, 13:44 #59 

Bernard
I think i will make a really early start on Friday and have breakfast/coffee at Hilton Park services. If it's not raining I'll park up near the filling station to make it easy to find.
Rob, have you got my mobile number in case I've gone to sleep somewhere when you arrive?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 17 Apr 2012, 14:26 #60