Bentley Factory Tour Friday 20 April by Trebor (Page 2 of 5)

Trebor
no probs pity you cant be there, shall we send a Bentley for you ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 22:40 #21 

Mick
(Site Admin)
That will do nicely. :)

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 22:54 #22 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:I now have 12 names in all ( including keeping a place for Juergen ) [...]

Not sure about how to get there (yet), but I'll be there. Looking forward to meet you. :)

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 23:00 #23 

Trebor
Great news Jürgen, dont forget can anybody help you with a lift ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 23:04 #24 

Jürgen
Thanks, Rob, this could be very helpful. Maybe I'll ask later on, when I know more details of my journey.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 23:27 #25 

Trebor
ok no problem
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 07:27 #26 

Duncan
Crewe has a mainline railway station, so maybe that could help?

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 09:28 #27 

Bermudan 75
Crewe is not far from me so if Jürgen needs a lift, no problem. :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 12:24 #28 

Jürgen
Thanks for the offer. :)

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 12:41 #29 

Trebor
The 16 places are now filled with a combination of members from the Community and club forum.

I have sent you all the details by individual pm and look forward to seeing you all there.

Mike knows a nice pub The Rising Sun on the Middlewich Road. It is only half a mile from the factory and some of us will be going for a pub lunch after the tour, all are welcome and the more the merrier

Looking forward to what should be a great tour

I will be starting on the M6 Junction 11, around 7.45 - 8.00am, if anyone is travelling South to North and wants to meet up for a convoy please post on here and I will sort out a meeting place
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 10:18 #30 

Trebor
Ok looks like we have ourselves a convoy so

Meeting place 1 :

Hilton Motorway Services just before Junction 11 M6 ( travelling North ) at 7.35 am

Trebor
Lyndon
Bernard

Meeting place 2 :

Large lay-by just off J16 on the A500 heading towards Crewe at 8.15

Kiltman
Jiimbo

Post on here if you are joining the convoy otherwise see you at the factory
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Mar 2012, 08:40 #31 

Last edited by Trebor on 23 Mar 2012, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.

PaulT
Rob need to look at a map before deciding if a convoy is near.

I will own up now, I will be in a Rover 45 on the day.

They want a contribution to their charities for the tour, would it be an idea how much each person should put in to a pot?
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 23 Mar 2012, 10:35 #32 

Trebor
Ok Paul let us know if you want to join the convoy so we can look out for you and no problem being in a 45 it's only 30 short of the real thing !

I don't mind all putting the same in the box but what I suggest might not be agreed by others so what if I have a collection when we get there from everyone and give what you want and then I will hand over the total whatever that may be at the end of the tour . We have 16 places and would be nice maybe to get tlest least £50 that would be about £3 each ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Mar 2012, 14:59 #33 

Bernard
Hilton Park for me, Rob.
Just worked out what time I've got to leave to get there, bearing in mind the M5/M6 junction...AAARGH!
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 23 Mar 2012, 20:11 #34 

Trebor
Yes sorry Bernard it will be rush hour too but more goes South than North so maybe not that bad, have added your name to the convoy above, obviously your original plans have now changed
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Mar 2012, 21:25 #35 

PaulT
Will not be joining the convoy and as it is a fair trek from the Lincolnshire coast will travel over on Thursday and have booked a Premier Inn, 1 mile from the factory and £29.00 as an Internet booking:

Crewe West, Coppenhall Lane, Woolstanwood, Crewe, CW2 8SD
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 05:32 #36 

Duncan
Yes that's close to the factory. Not far from the rising sun either.

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 07:08 #37 

Trebor
there is now a spare place for this tour should anyone want it, this is also posted on the club forum so first to post will get the place
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 10:49 #38 

Trebor
place now filled
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 13:55 #39 

Trebor
Mike has provisionally booked some tables in the pub near to the Bentley factory for a pub lunch after the tour, all are welcome and the more the merrier but we could do with an idea of numbers so can you please post up if you are coming for the pub lunch on here
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 19:25 #40