Asda microfibre cloths - anybody want some? by loz1971

• Related topics: (no related topics)

loz1971
If any of our members out there want some of these cloths (identical to the Meguiars shine cloths) but isn't able to get to an Asda's, let me know and I will pick some up for you. They cost £2 a pack of six, so they will cost you that plus postage to you, I wont be making a profit as I want to help people out, not cash in!!

Let me know :D :D
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 16 Jun 2010, 18:16 #1 

wide load
Have been using these my self, very good.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:27 #2 

loz1971
Went back to Asda today, the cloths are now £4 a pack!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Maybe I pushed the price up with a flood of demand!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:25 #3 

Grossebaby
The company I work for are stockinette knitters and we also do microfibre, I could possibly do a group buy for everyone, maybe send them via someone or myself to a meet of some kind (sorry meets are not very me but if local I could come along)

Our microfibre are terry type 40cmx40cm 260gsm red, blue, green or yellow, and a box has 200 in an packs of 10, I could probably get them for £4 per 10 preferably as a full box.

Also for the traditionalists I could do some stockinette.

I have offered this before on the club but no-one took me up on it.

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 20:57 #4 

Rammie
Grossebaby wrote:The company I work for are stockinette knitters and we also do microfibre, I could possibly do a group buy for everyone, maybe send them via someone or myself to a meet of some kind (sorry meets are not very me but if local I could come along)

Our microfibre are terry type 40cmx40cm 260gsm red, blue, green or yellow, and a box has 200 in an packs of 10, I could probably get them for £4 per 10 preferably as a full box.

Also for the traditionalists I could do some stockinette.

I have offered this before on the club but no-one took me up on it.

It could help if we knew where you were located (not on your profile) as someone could pick them up from you and re-distribute at various meets etc? Only a thought :confused:
Brian

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 21:02 #5 

Grossebaby
Halifax West Yorks, near to many on here I think. I would possibly come to a local meet.

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 21:38 #6 

Rammie
Grossebaby wrote:Halifax West Yorks, near to many on here I think. I would possibly come to a local meet.

Thanks for the info, there is a "Yorkie" meet coming up soon, maybe worth a punt there.
Yorkshire meet Sat 7th August 2010 at 10.30am. Thrybergh Country Park.

Cheers
Brian

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 21:45 #7