Are members STILL ashamed of where they live? by Rammie (Page 4 of 5)

geesmith
:cheers: ;)

23 at long last :gmc: ignore the number of posts...that's just a coincidence.... :D

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 21:31 #61 

calibrax
Born in Manchester, spent my first few years in Edinburgh, then grew up in Germany (and went to boarding school in Perthshire, Scotland). Then lived in Winchester for a few years, then moved up to Aberdeen, and then moved down to Chatham, and then last year moved to Rochester. Oh, and I work near Gatwick, 45 miles from where I live :)
Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 21:37 #62 

Rammie
That's great Steve, a potted history and the Police are still trying to catch up with you! :lol:

But you still haven't updated your user profile with your location :gmc:
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 09:39 #63 

zojosc
The thing that worries me about declaring my exact location is this friendly,laid back, mellow community does seem to have a great number of fat B's on board and the next time I sit down to a homemade steak and ale pie and chips washed down with a few pints of Stowford cider the last thing I want is a drive full of 75's and ZT's turning up! ;)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 09:52 #64 

Rammie
There's nowt wrong with the location you have on your profile. at least it gives members an idea as opposed to nothing at all. Very nice part of the world too, I might say. ;) :thumbsup:

By the way when is the next meet at yours then?? :clap:
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 10:26 #65 

DeuxGazoles
Someone mention pies? :confused:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 10:38 #66 

MrB
Think I've been pretty precise with mine.

Though have to say I am not proud of the city in which I live and much prefer to state the village instead.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 10:40 #67 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:Someone mention pies? :confused:

i knew you wouldn't be far away after Andy's post :clap:
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 11:23 #68 

Rammie
MrB wrote:Think I've been pretty precise with mine.

Though have to say I am not proud of the city in which I live and much prefer to state the village instead.

Everyone has to live somewhere.

Derby has it's fair share of inbreds and knuckle draggers too. :hissyfit:

Try this one for size,
http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

unbelievable really! :mad1:
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 11:27 #69 

DeuxGazoles
Well you know how important my pies are to me
Speaking of which look at the time :shock: I'm off on a mission Image

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 11:34 #70 

loz1971
I'm definitely not embarrassed about where I live, and have no fear of anybody else from the forum turning up on my doorstep, I'm the only person down here :( :(
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:06 #71 

DeuxGazoles
loz1971 wrote:I'm definitely not embarrassed about where I live, and have no fear of anybody else from the forum turning up on my doorstep, I'm the only person down here :( :(

Just near the south pole isn't it? :mrgreen:

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:13 #72 

Rammie
I always thought that there were c 534,000 people living in Cornwall, now you tell me your the only one! I am shocked, where have they all gone? :gmc:
Brian

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:15 #73 

loz1971
Yertiz wrote:I always thought that there were c 534,000 people living in Cornwall, now you tell me your the only one! I am shocked, where have they all gone? :gmc:

I don't know, but they started leaving when I showed up, maybe there's a connection?? :confused: :confused:

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:21 #74 

loz1971
DeuxGazoles wrote:
loz1971 wrote:I'm definitely not embarrassed about where I live, and have no fear of anybody else from the forum turning up on my doorstep, I'm the only person down here :( :(

Just near the south pole isn't it? :mrgreen:

No, waaaaaaay too hot to be near there at the moment!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:22 #75 

DeuxGazoles
loz1971 wrote:
No, waaaaaaay too hot to be near there at the moment!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's not too chilly up here in Norway at the minute :thumbsup:

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:26 #76 

Rammie
loz1971 wrote:
Yertiz wrote:I always thought that there were c 534,000 people living in Cornwall, now you tell me your the only one! I am shocked, where have they all gone? :gmc:

I don't know, but they started leaving when I showed up, maybe there's a connection?? :confused: :confused:

It would be a good time to take a trip to Newquay then.

Of course, it would have to be self catering as there is only one person living there, but should be able to find plenty of accommodation :nurse:
Brian

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:27 #77 

loz1971
I'm only a couple of miles outside Newquay!! when you come down try and bring Colin, apparently he has never had a REAL Cornish pasty ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously though, it never ceases to amaze me how many 75's and ZT's there are down here, and how few members there are :confused: :confused:

It may be time to start putting flyers all over the county :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:37 #78 

Rammie
loz1971 wrote:I'm only a couple of miles outside Newquay!! when you come down try and bring Colin, apparently he has never had a REAL Cornish pasty ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously though, it never ceases to amaze me how many 75's and ZT's there are down here, and how few members there are :confused: :confused:

It may be time to start putting flyers all over the county :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know, Colin and I have had the conversation about Tiddly Oggies, maybe you should send him a real one, no, not a Ginster's!

You could always fly a big flag outside your house with the Community Logo on ;)
Brian

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 21:45 #79 

Dave Goody
How could anyone be ashamed to live 2 miles away from where the notorious murder of 3 drug dealers in a Range Rover occurred
[They even made a film of it] wheres the wife put my white socks and shellsuit?

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 15:24 #80