My iPhone permanently shows the apple logo you get when turning on phone and cannot clear it, turn off phone or otherwise.
It may eventually run the battery down but hasn't shown any signs of doing so yet.
Phone not recognised on Computer via iTunes and if you ring it it says cannot connect or some similar message.
Don't really want to strip it to remove battery and reset hoping it will work and nearest Apple shop is nearly some 100 miles away.
Currently using the Nokia N95 8GB to keep me mobile privately.
Could butcher works iPhone I suppose.
"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"