Anyone know how to cancel an EBay bid? by Rammie

Rammie
I've bid for a mickey mouse outfit and now I'm only 4 mins 36 secs from owning...................

Liverpool Football Club :lol:
Brian

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 16:38 #1 

takestock
Suits you sir :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 17:29 #2 

Rammie
Well, I've got to do something with my EuroMillions, a'int I?? ;)
Brian

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 17:32 #3 

takestock
Future reference, you cannot cancel bids if there are less than 24hr to run ( you have to contact the seller and ask them to cancel your bid.)

To cancel, go into bidding history. at the bottom of the page you will see retract your bid, follow the instructions.

See you later Mickey :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 19:49 #4 

Rammie
I have tried contacting Msr's Gicks & Hillett but I understand they are too busy to reply.

SO, this is the new club emblem

liverpool.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 20:11 #5 

takestock
Looks like you might be out bid at the last min according to the news.

You could always contact paypal.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 06:53 #6 

Duncan
takestock wrote:Future reference, you cannot cancel bids if there are less than 24hr to run ( you have to contact the seller and ask them to cancel your bid.)

To cancel, go into bidding history. at the bottom of the page you will see retract your bid, follow the instructions.

See you later Mickey :D :D :D

Thanks, I accidentally bid on a plane, thinking it was 99p, but my 9 key must have ben sticking, because I ended up bidding £999999.99.

At least I hope my bid is cancelled, would be embarrasing to have it turn up in the post.

Posted 22 Oct 2010, 13:09 #7