Anyone know Hans Schaaper? by Duncan

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Duncan
I mean to talk to. Anyone who's been around the 75/ZT scene will know the name, but does anyone have an up to date contact? I've emailed the last address I have for him and no reply.

I need to talk to him to get permission to reproduce something he's done in the past.

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 21:37 #1 

Suffolk Man
has not been on the o/c for over a year his email adress which is posted on there for all to see is hans@octans.nl if you are think of making what i think you are. make it anyway.thats because i and many others want one.ps i will help in any legal costs.lol.

Posted 09 Mar 2013, 15:13 #2 

Duncan
I've tried him twice now at that email address and got no reponse so I was hoping someone had a current contact. I at least need to try to contact him.

Posted 09 Mar 2013, 16:05 #3 

takestock
I have the temp gauge from hans sat in my shed if you need to inspect one Mr D ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 09 Mar 2013, 18:48 #4 

Suffolk Man
no its the other one dave it helps folks tell the time

Posted 09 Mar 2013, 19:21 #5 

Bolin
Ah I know what this in reference to, and I too would like one - a useful item apparently.

Posted 11 Mar 2013, 00:25 #6 

Last edited by Bolin on 14 Mar 2013, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.

Duncan
Thanks, Dave. As the chaps have concluded, I want to reproduce the clock module. It would help me a lot if I could get permission to simply use Hans's design and software.

Posted 11 Mar 2013, 20:46 #7