Anyone fancy a jaunt? by JakeWilson (Page 1 of 2)

JakeWilson
I'm doing a flyer down to some place near Lewis' on Saturday. I'm dropping off his mongram seats which are currently taking up part of my bedroom and then removing a complete hi-line, monaco seats, boot and spoiler from a car.

due to the amount of work involved, I was wondering if anyone either near or on my route down would be interested in coming down and possibly helping?

Willing to repay the favour in booze/food/name your price?

Jake

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 21:52 #1 

DeuxGazoles
Will there be Cider & Pies? Will there? Will there? :D I need to head that way myself early next week but I can't take my car (you know why)
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 21:55 #2 

JakeWilson
I could leave it and work in with you Col when you're going down? If you could get to Newark Northgate Station I could pick you up if that helps?

P.s. I am very very jealous! :mrgreen: :D

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 22:05 #3 

DeuxGazoles
JakeWilson wrote:I could leave it and work in with you Col when you're going down? If you could get to Newark Northgate Station I could pick you up if that helps?

Could be a possibility, I'll look into that tomorrow ;)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 22:13 #4 

starbug2
when you see lewis tell him to get back to me as he has not answered my pm's :whump: or face book :hissyfit: a man can get upset :gmc: given where Colin is coming from not many not close to your route . i would help but am washing my hair :lol: isn't a jaunt what the tomorrow people did or am i showing my age :gmc: .
i hope you get the help you need and have a good trip :thumbsup:

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 22:26 #5 

JakeWilson
DeuxGazoles wrote:
JakeWilson wrote:I could leave it and work in with you Col when you're going down? If you could get to Newark Northgate Station I could pick you up if that helps?

Could be a possibility, I'll look into that tomorrow ;)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers Col, alternatively I'll see what folks have planned here if you wanted to stay down here and we head down early doors?! In which case Pies and Cider a plenty for sure!

starbug2 wrote:when you see lewis tell him to get back to me as he has not answered my pm's :whump: or face book :hissyfit: a man can get upset :gmc: given where Colin is coming from not many not close to your route . i would help but am washing my hair :lol: isn't a jaunt what the tomorrow people did or am i showing my age :gmc: .
i hope you get the help you need and have a good trip :thumbsup:

Will give him a call tomorrow for you Stephen, thanks once again for your kind words and best wishes of late :)

Jake

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 22:40 #6 

starbug2
me kind words never , must be some one else :)

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 22:49 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hmmmm........... So that master of intrigue, Dirk Guzzles, has a little secret..................... :scared:

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 22:56 #8 

DeuxGazoles
JakeWilson wrote:Cheers Col, alternatively I'll see what folks have planned here if you wanted to stay down here and we head down early doors?! In which case Pies and Cider a plenty for sure!

Jake You have a PM..............well actually you dont cos I haven't written it yet but you will have soon :gmc:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 07:46 #9 

DeuxGazoles
Mick wrote:Hmmmm........... So that master of intrigue, Dirk Guzzles, has a little secret..................... :scared:

Ah yes he's up to something again :shock:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 07:48 #10 

JakeWilson
But I for one do very much approve! :)

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 09:12 #11 

Mick
(Site Admin)
S'OK I don't care, just because he has decided to sell himself on the streets doesn't make him any less of a person in my eyes..................... As long as he's not undercutting the the market price. :lol:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 09:21 #12 

JakeWilson
Mick wrote:S'OK I don't care, just because he has decided to sell himself on the streets doesn't make him any less of a person in my eyes..................... As long as he's not undercutting the the market price. :lol:

Will he have to change his colour to black and be a trader then now Mick? :lol:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 09:25 #13 

DeuxGazoles
So what is the current market price then Mick? :lol:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 11:04 #14 

Mick
(Site Admin)
DeuxGazoles wrote:So what is the current market price then Mick? :lol:

Where you live? About 10 bob a go. :D :D

Darn Sarf 50 Sovs. :confused:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 12:12 #15 

DeuxGazoles
Mick wrote:

Thought you might know :P

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 12:14 #16 

Mick
(Site Admin)
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Mick wrote:

Thought you might know :P

Want a job? :gmc: 60 40 split and you can keep the tips. :mrgreen:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 12:16 #17 

Cowley_MOA
@Starbug

Stephen I did get the facebook message, but thought it must apply to a message you had yet to send me or something as I havent had anything like you speak of?

If you can re sent it Stephen I will be sure to reply asap
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 12:59 #18 

starbug2
Cowley_MOA wrote:@Starbug

Stephen I did get the facebook message, but thought it must apply to a message you had yet to send me or something as I havent had anything like you speak of?

If you can re sent it Stephen I will be sure to reply asap

i'll try to find the German request pm as the others aren't that important mainly asking after you :shock: who ever you are the pm's were via here and the other side :gmc:
Colin is a well travelled man , i bet he is really Santa and really lives in the north pole not the north east :lol:

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 18:32 #19 

starbug2
pm resent

Posted 06 Apr 2011, 18:38 #20