Anyone else... by Zeb

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Zeb
Struggle to feel sorry for the guy? :D

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/17012011/36/po ... rol-0.html

Posted 17 Jan 2011, 17:46 #1 

James.uk
Ludicrous story to print, who the heck is going to care? The bloke has more money than sense. :confused: .

Posted 17 Jan 2011, 18:40 #2 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:Ludicrous story to print, who the heck is going to care? The bloke has more money than sense. :confused: .

Quite true James....but he also has a Veyron... :lol:

Posted 17 Jan 2011, 18:44 #3 

SpongeBob
I feel sorry. :confused:

No wait... I don't :lol:

I'm just wondering who else may use the garage and if they too mind paying the high costs. Given the fact that the garage is based in Chelsea I somehow doubt the Veyron driver is alone in racking up huge petrol bills and not really "making a dent" in ones pocket :roll: :(

Posted 17 Jan 2011, 19:04 #4 

raistlin
That can't be the only filling station in the area. Why isn't it boycotted?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Jan 2011, 19:16 #5 

Jürgen
raistlin wrote:That can't be the only filling station in the area. Why isn't it boycotted?

Because you never have to queue ... ;)

... but it's bad for your wallet of course. :gmc:

Posted 17 Jan 2011, 21:50 #6 

Dave
I notice in the article it says:

"The Conservatives pledged to introduce such a scheme in their pre-election manifesto"

Wouldn't it be nice if once a party had pledged something that they then had to implement it. Save all this promising the moon and then doing just what the other lot would have done...... :mad1:

Posted 18 Jan 2011, 19:27 #7 

raistlin
Dave wrote:I notice in the article it says:

"The Conservatives pledged to introduce such a scheme in their pre-election manifesto"

Wouldn't it be nice if once a party had pledged something that they then had to implement it. Save all this promising the moon and then doing just what the other lot would have done...... :mad1:

In their manifesto, the Conservatives also said that they would double sentencing powers for Magistrates' Courts and make possession of a knife without lawful excuse an offence which carried an assumption a custodial sentence.

After the lord mayor's show... That lunatic Clarke is selling off prisons like a fire sale, forcing the Sentencing Guidelines Council into such ludicrous guidelines that not even High Court Judges can make sense of them, never mind the lower Courts and knife crime? Well, so much for pre election rhetoric. :evil:

It becomes clearer by the day that the post election coalition was nothing more than an undignified scramble for power, however short the term might be, and devil take the hindmost.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Jan 2011, 19:56 #8