Anybody know how to order from x part by cymrudragon

cymrudragon
I have posed the same question on the other side but as per useual no response :?

I have needed parts for my car as you all know , when i have gone to the xpart site all i get is a enquiery form etc, i have filled in the enquiery to a part but no reply , i cant get the parts on the screen like you can with Rimmer brothers site , i have sent emails to xpart about parts but still no reply :hissyfit: as the parts were urgent and time was of the essance is it bad bussiness sence to treat customers in thes shambolic way and for a internet site to tell members to use said site when you cant get parts or a reply from bad practice .....EDIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

just found out they have closed :x

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 18:06 #1 

Tourerfogey
Closed?

They must now be known as Ex part. ;)

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 18:52 #2 

Duncan
I think the xpart web shop was run by Premier Automotive, and if I remember right, the same people do (did?) the zwarehouse on fleabay.

Xpart themselves are not closed, so don't panic.

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 18:55 #3 

cymrudragon
Duncan wrote:I think the xpart web shop was run by Premier Automotive, and if I remember right, the same people do (did?) the zwarehouse on fleabay.

Xpart themselves are not closed, so don't panic.

well apparently they have dont think anyone knows , have tryed .....have a go yourself ...here is a reply from a mate on tother side quote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'll try and throw some light on this, Premier who run the x-part 75/ZT parts shop (banner above) have closed down, they are no longer trading so will not respond to your emails, I have tried telling the admin but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears, best order through Rimmers
:?

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 19:02 #4 

Duncan
Yes, looks like they are selling off the remains:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/thezwarehouse/m.html

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 19:07 #5 

cymrudragon
ahh well thats that then mate .....sad really i had a 10% discount apparently

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 19:33 #6 

kandyman
never use Premier as i could always get a better deal from Les & Kevin at SMC.

Premier were only 1 shop based in Essex

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 20:59 #7 

JohnDotCom
XPart are still where they always have been and only Premier etc have closed (although also owned by XPart).
The XPart shop was not for run of the mill service items or bodywork etc but a smaller shop of parts and still running.
Les at SMC Trading can supply most of these things some S/H many new.
Rimmers and all other XPart outlets sell the rest.
The catalogue as on Rimmers has never been on the XPart shop as only a fraction of things available on there.
The community will have more info on the shop soon but delayed due to my accident.

As said try Les then Rimmers slightly cheaper than XPart outlets.
There is the XPart shop online to see what they supply to.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 25 Nov 2010, 21:40 #8 

cymrudragon
Thanks John.....hope you are ok didnt know about your accedent ......think ill stay with rimmers & smc

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 15:11 #9