any more moderators likely?? by payner75t (Page 1 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

payner75t
just a quick question out of intrest .
are you more likely to keep it"in house" until the sight gets busier?? :confused:
also how about a general mg/rover thread or general motoring thred??
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 16:38 #1 

kandyman
Hi Mark,

At the moment i can't see a need to have any more moderators, after all it was the 4 of us that were doing the moderating on the owners forum and there were a lot more members on there, but when get get to 20,000 members we might need some help ;)

i'll pass over your thoughts on a general mg/rover thread or general motoring thread.

You can always start a thread on any subject in the Social section of the forum.

Thanks

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 16:48 #2 

payner75t
very polite answer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 17:14 #3 

kandyman
payner75t wrote:very polite answer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

did't you know i was always the polite one :Tongue:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 17:15 #4 

payner75t
just thught i'd mention that forum time is an hour out!!!

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 17:19 #5 

raistlin
Oh god. Isn't four of them enough? ;) :gmc:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 17:22 #6 

JohnDotCom

If you go to your profile you will find a box for BST which needs ticking this will correct the problem.
We are looking into getting this automated.
Thanks.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 17:23 #7 

JohnDotCom
raistlin wrote:Oh god. Isn't four of them enough? ;) :gmc:

Thank you Paul. :gmc:
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 17:27 #8 

payner75t
JohnDotCom wrote:

If you go to your profile you will find a box for BST which needs ticking this will correct the problem.
We are looking into getting this automated.
Thanks.

missed the bst bit!!!! all done now :oops:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 17:42 #9 

takestock
raistlin wrote:Oh god. Isn't four of them enough? ;) :gmc:

four of them is five too many :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 18:37 #10 

JohnDotCom
Evening Dave! ;)
John

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 18:44 #11 

Mick
(Site Admin)
payner75t wrote:also how about a general mg/rover thread or general motoring thred??

Silly question but I can do silly. :rolling: :D Will this forum do for your requirement? viewforum.php?f=23

Or am I barking up the wrong lamp post. :)

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 19:15 #12 

payner75t
what i was thinking of is a section for other mg/rover cars as i know some owners own other mg's and rover's
and may be one about general motoring topics. things from the news ,laws and general chat about cars etc.
just an idea, thanks for thinking about it !! :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 19:27 #13 

Mick
(Site Admin)
payner75t wrote:what i was thinking of is a section for other mg/rover cars as i know some owners own other mg's and rover's
and may be one about general motoring topics. things from the news ,laws and general chat about cars etc.
just an idea, thanks for thinking about it !! :thumbsup:

Come back to me with precise requirements, ie forum title and description and I will take a proper look at it. Bear in mind on the Owners club site anything not specifically 75 and ZT was posted in the social forum and that seemed to work pretty we. We are after all a single car of the marque forum and talk of other cars mgr or whatever is more on the social chat side. Perhaps something along the lines "Motoring forum everything but the best of British motor manufacturing." :) Having designated zones for particular MGR cars will put us in the same sort of frame as .org and XPF as general MGR MG and Rover forums, that's not what we are about.

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 20:10 #14 

payner75t
give me 24 hours to think about it. :hissyfit: umm you might be right to leave as is though , reading your post you might be right about things, but i will think about it.
now not so sure its needed!!! :gmc:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 20:15 #15 

payner75t
well i have had a think about my request about a general motoring thread ,but think we don't really need it!!!

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 15:55 #16 

Zeb
payner75t wrote:well i have had a think about my request about a general motoring thread ,but think we don't really need it!!!

A motorcycle section would be nice... :twisted: :shock: :cheers: ...but then that'd get the caravaners fidgety... :stirer: :scared:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 16:38 #17 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Zeb wrote:
payner75t wrote:well i have had a think about my request about a general motoring thread ,but think we don't really need it!!!

A motorcycle section would be nice... :twisted: :shock: :cheers: ...but then that'd get the caravaners fidgety... :stirer: :scared:

Motorcycles are cool. Say no more. :D

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:02 #18 

Dave
I started a motorbike thread! If you create a new section, please move it and then my post will be first - forever!!

(unless I get banned.....)

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:45 #19 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Dave wrote:I started a motorbike thread! If you create a new section, please move it and then my post will be first - forever!!

(unless I get banned.....)

Where have you been I created it half an hour ago. :clap: :thumbsup: You'd better tell me where it is, I can't find a bike thread or post by you. :confused:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:51 #20