Another to the fold. by JakeWilson

JakeWilson
Been a mammoth week otherwise would have posted sooner - we've saved a 2005 55 R75 Conn Se Tourer last weekend. The auto gearbox is faulty and the car in general needs a little pampering.

The car is pearl black with sandstone interior, usual SE toys, (sadly no hi-line) but has infomaster and also powerfolds.

Once the car is cleaned (hoping for time this weekend, I'll get some pictures up.

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 20:05 #1 

mark d3
thats great jake surely to god one this young wasn't going to the scrapper would have thought auto boxes were not hard to get second hand
mark

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 20:14 #2 

Dave
We do indeed need photos.... Chop chop!

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 21:14 #3 

JakeWilson
mark d3 wrote:thats great jake surely to god one this young wasn't going to the scrapper would have thought auto boxes were not hard to get second hand

The car also needs some engine attention which with the help of BigRuss we are trying to diagnose. We have however sourced an engine and box if needs must. It will mean that our 190 will have to go at some point sadly.

Will work on the pics.

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 21:41 #4 

Cowley_MOA
You'd make plenty breaking that 190 :P

Good luck with your newbie
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 22:54 #5 

Dave
Is the 190 the one I sat in a listened to the engine of?

I know someone who's looking for just such a car (not me unfortunately.........)

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 06:18 #6 

Suffolk Man
i have seen is a beauty well worth sorting out. to good to break will have a ztt for company soon it likes me opens its bonnet to greet people

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 18:09 #7 

JakeWilson
Dave wrote:Is the 190 the one I sat in a listened to the engine of?

I know someone who's looking for just such a car (not me unfortunately.........)

Hi Dave yes it is, we're just in the process of finishing it off, when it'll be a fine car for someone.

Posted 06 Aug 2011, 11:33 #8 

Dave
When you decide on a price, I'll tell him!

Posted 06 Aug 2011, 14:49 #9