Adrian Flux Saves The Day well the year by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
First and foremost many thanks to Dan for helping with my insurance on both the Tourer & the MG ZT 190 :hail: , i got the call this morning after 20mins i had insurance on both cars for what i paid for the tourer last year well pleased and a very professional service. This as got to be worth a call for any member of the club. :thumbsup: :clap: Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 09 Sep 2011, 22:49 #1 

RichardGarner
I have to agree with you on the customer service that they offer, far better than any other call centre staff. I too have insured with them as they were £1200 cheaper than my renewal quote and I have more cover with them. After a bit of shopping around no other insurer can beat them pricewise for myself at least.

Posted 11 Sep 2011, 20:31 #2 

PaulT
RichardGarner wrote:I too have insured with them as they were £1200 cheaper than my renewal quote

Eeeeeek - £1,200 cheaper!!!!! I get upset when it is £350 including RAC UK and European breakdown cover.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 12 Sep 2011, 11:42 #3 

starbug2
we shall see......

Posted 12 Sep 2011, 12:10 #4 

JohnDotCom
Location, location, seems to be very effective in quotes and your job of course.
If I moved into England my premium for the cover I now have would go up to around the £415 mark well over £200 more than I'm paying!

Garaged Cars cheapest of course, but on road is now cheaper than if kept on a drive or off road due to break-in for keys.

Incidentally mine is Fully Comp, Protected, Business use 45,000 miles PA, Legal Cover, Guaranteed car loan of same size/power spec for up to 14 days if written off or until car repaired, Modifications declared, £1500 stereo/Sat Nav cover, uninsured car cover, Guaranteed valualation (Extra fee paid) and all the usual things.
Premium £213, but allowances for 10 Years proven no claims, Advanced drivers licence, Ex Police Class 1 driver, very low postcode loading, Company Job type discount, and shock/horror no endorsements :lol:

So yes cheap premiums are out there still.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 12 Sep 2011, 12:30 #5 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
Thanks for the positive Feedback.

Regards,
Dan.

Posted 13 Sep 2011, 09:50 #6 

psicobra
I tried adrian flux a while back on a ssangyong musso but they were way off on price cheapest was swift cover dot com but will try again when my renewal is due.

Andy

Posted 29 Sep 2011, 22:15 #7 

Last edited by psicobra on 29 Sep 2011, 22:16, edited 3 times in total.

PaulT
psicobra wrote:I tried adrian flux a while back on a ssangyong musso but they were way off on price cheapest was swift cover dot com but will try again when my renewal is due.

Andy

Please do not use Swift cover - it will only encourage them to keep pushing out naff adverts featuring Iggy Pop
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 06 Oct 2011, 06:32 #8