A testing drive... by Zeb

Zeb
Took the 190 to Lincoln or thereabouts and then to Jake's today.......thought I had best test the new clutch, VIS (Variable Intake System), brakes and coolant arrangements... :o

Happy to say that even under extreme provocation she was as happy as a pig in poop.... :thumbsup:

Ooops....did I just FAIL to set off the swear filter? My my! Not like Playschool next door then..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and yes Mick...a more extended test to yours is definitely required.... :cheers:

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 20:06 #1 

DeuxGazoles
That's good news, very nice feeling after all that effort I bet :) oh & well done on sorting the 190 out aswell :gmc:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 20:40 #2 

Zeb
DeuxGazoles wrote:That's good news, very nice feeling after all that effort I bet :) oh & well done on sorting the 190 out aswell :gmc:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 20:43 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You set off my word filter so I've exchanged for a less provocative word in case anybody else thinks it's OK. :)

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 20:48 #4 

Zeb
Mick wrote:You set off my word filter so I've exchanged for a less provocative word in case anybody else thinks it's OK. :)

I wasn't condoning such naughtiness natch... :-|

But I do like a grown up response to these things... :lol:

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 20:54 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
There are only 3 words in the filter. :D and the substitutes all contain the word "Pie"

Raistlin made me remove Caravan. But he did pay me a great deal of money so I thought that was fair. :gmc:

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 20:55 #6 

Zeb
Mick wrote:There are only 3 words in the filter. :D

That explains a lot! :D

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 20:56 #7 

Martin
Zeb wrote:Took the 190 to Lincoln or thereabouts and then to Jake's today.......thought I had best test the new clutch, VIS, brakes and coolant arrangements... :o

Happy to say that even under extreme provocation she was as happy as a pig in poop.... :thumbsup:

Ooops....did I just FAIL to set off the swear filter? My my! Not like Playschool next door then..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and yes Mick...a more extended test to yours is definitely required.... :cheers:

Oh yes great news " extreme provocation" is this something to do with a big stick and a sleeping bear?
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 13 Apr 2011, 11:34 #8 

Duncan
Martin wrote:
Oh yes great news " extreme provocation" is this something to do with a big stick and a sleeping bear?

You rang......

Posted 13 Apr 2011, 12:33 #9