A 6th and a bit of the story so far.... by geesmith

geesmith
Along time ago.... in 75 land a Head Gasket was well shot and blew up her Ladyship's nose.
The blood stopped eventually, but not before the wind in the willows took it up to Mach 2 and it flew Just like a soggy wet kipper into the waiting arms of a Soggy kipper lover who had at just that moment, ten past four, turned into a Angelina Jolie lookalike. The adoption agency had no African elephants in stock. Indians give heartburn because of the liberal use of soggy kippers and chillis in their private army's supper with a large side order of PIES PIES PIES ! Steak and kidney pies with juicy fruits of love dangling temptingly under Sydney Opera House in sight of a giant polar bare naked lady. Lady you say, well, its debatable as when the saints go marching under the boardwalk whilst whistling a happy wolfish note.
Meanwhile, a hobbit stroked his ring to cure the bad case of really bad breath. Mouthwash was tried, then engine oil in vain hope that Gollum would reconsider the earlier dubious ring reference.
They moved forward thinking this would bring them back within the all seeing eye of Long John Silver.

"I've only got a poorly parrot gone to pub. A dead parrot - a deceased parrot flew the coop even though Dead ordered a drink saw celestial Virgins That were Doves for a moment built by deHavilland “
So Olivia said “country road take “ while scratching her blonde Kiwi head with her clawed right hand finger Only to discover, lo and behold, it was all A long story Never to finish Unlike Deux Gazoles dragging on and On and on and on and …........ once upon a a cornish pastie spicy and hot came from nowhere came from somewhere and was devoured in one go by a hungry Northumberland pie man Who was also extremely good looking from big brother and quickly evicted From next door ha ha ha Said the clown, A Manfred Mann record seller said "Hi, I'm Peter" Gabriel, that is an enormous pair Of eyebrows walking into the night Meanwhile, Zeb's Guineapigs Bred like Rabbits in the headlights of a 75 which caused the driver to swerve leaving an awful Skid mark in the mountain valley close to the Nag's Head Pub where Friday nights came round every day before Saturday and all that bacon went straight into a sandwich for my lunch with extra chips and three pints of strong scrumpy and this intoxication caused wobbly legs ... :rolling:

TO BE CONTINUED....................................................................(on page 8)

Posted 24 Sep 2010, 22:45 #1 

James.uk
Dunno what yer on Glynn, but it must have cost a fortune! :shock: :lol:

Posted 25 Sep 2010, 00:51 #2 

takestock
Nice one, been meaning to do this in laminate form for the nano :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 25 Sep 2010, 06:29 #3 

geesmith
copy paste copy paste copy paste ad infi page seven :lol:

There will come another evening when I have another go...aiming at page 16......took approx one hour. I thought it would be a larf to have a go now while we're only at page 36 .... when we get into 3 figure page numbers it would be too daunting. I'll paste the next ones at the bottom of the first post.... Maybe we'll start reading the Three Word Story back a few posts again...or not. :)

Posted 25 Sep 2010, 16:31 #4 

James.uk
Erm... I missed the point entirely. :em: :em: Fawt Glynn was having a crazy five minutes... :roll: :lol:

Posted 25 Sep 2010, 16:40 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Well done Glynn a labour of love if ever I've seen one. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Posted 25 Sep 2010, 16:41 #6 

geesmith
James.uk wrote:Erm... I missed the point entirely. :em: :em: Fawt Glynn was having a crazy five minutes... :roll: :lol:

If it was only a crazy five minutes I'd have gone the whole freakin hoggin hysterical half hour and transposed the whole freakin mo-fo dude........Kinell. :shock:

Posted 25 Sep 2010, 22:19 #7