75ZT Community National Picnic by Zeb (Page 6 of 10)

James.uk
Ooeerr, just when I was getting the hang of these meets we get one with TWO entrances!! ...And two choices = confusion!! :panic: :hissyfit:

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 13:46 #101 

Zeb
Rammie wrote:
takestock wrote:Are we allowed to have erections at the picnic ? :D

On a similar theme, does anyone know which entrance we should use? :gmc:

All instructions will be forthcoming...after the Bank Holiday apparently.... :gmc:

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 14:17 #102 

Rammie
hodgy wrote:Just trying to do my bit, you never know. I might even get a thank you this time :lol:
See you thier Dave :thumbsup:
:cheers:

Have you checked that garage yet for that "cheap" wheel, Alan :? :gmc:
Brian

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 14:39 #103 

goodlittlewifey
Can you please take my name of the list, as I wont be attending now, Tim will let you know what hes doing when hes decided

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 13:47 #104 

hodgy
Rammie wrote:
hodgy wrote:Just trying to do my bit, you never know. I might even get a thank you this time :lol:

No I'm still looking ;)
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 13:52 #105 

Rammie
hodgy wrote:
Rammie wrote:

No I'm still looking ;)

Hi Alan,

Just to save you the bother ;) But thanks anyway. Hope to see you soon.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 13:59 #106 

Zeb
Ok folks. Below is a pdf file with a map of Clumber Park. We have been advised to use the Barbecue Area where we can, not surprisingly, have barbecues and erections and such-like goings on! :D Please note however this is a grass parking area and not brilliant for wheel chairs (sorry about that...but we'd all help out I am sure..!) We are reasonably close to other facilities however.

We have to mark out our own territory apparently...no cones, no nothing...I'll bring the cat..he is good at that sort of thing... :shock:

Bring kites / footballs / frisbees etc...oh and your picnic natch...otherwise you might get hungry.. :?

On arrival, if you ask the way to the barbecue area at the gate someone will be happy to direct you - from either entrance.

Unfortunately they do not (will not) do discounts for groups on their parking charges because we are not driving coaches.. :?

Anyway, if you require any further details just PM me or post a reply on here. :)

Welcome Map.pdf

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 31 Aug 2010, 11:28 #107 

Zeb
S'cuse the bump...but it is getting close....

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 16:54 #108 

SpongeBob
Zeb wrote:S'cuse the bump...but it is getting close....

You wanna see a doctor about that then.... :gmc:

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 17:15 #109 

Zeb
SpongeBob wrote:
Zeb wrote:S'cuse the bump...but it is getting close....

You wanna see a doctor about that then.... :gmc:

Yeah...but he is only around when the Club natives get fractious.... :lol:

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 17:33 #110 

tigerchubs
Ask Takestock to do the BBQ he's very accomplished. :lol:

I may have a ride over as I am only 20mins or so from Clumber, I will confirm in the next few days.

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 19:22 #111 

takestock
Would be nice to see you Kev, fire extinguisher and all :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 20:11 #112 

Rammie
Anyone got a long range weather forecast?
Brian

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 20:28 #113 

James.uk
Weather for:-

Monday 13 September 2010 to Sunday 26 September 2010

By this time it is likely that the remnants of old hurricanes will cross the Atlantic and allow in some autumnal wind and rain.

Indications from atmospheric models point to there being most rain in the north and west of the UK as you would expect from Atlantic frontal systems.

:roll:

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 16:00 #114 

Rammie
James.uk wrote:Weather for:-

Monday 13 September 2010 to Sunday 26 September 2010

By this time it is likely that the remnants of old hurricanes will cross the Atlantic and allow in some autumnal wind and rain.

Indications from atmospheric models point to there being most rain in the north and west of the UK as you would expect from Atlantic frontal systems.

:roll:

Oh no! That doesn't sound so good. I was hoping for an Indian Summer :confused:
Brian

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 16:55 #115 

goodlittlewifey
bumpy bump

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 12:10 #116 

johnwh74
Sorry but we going to have to go from a definate down to a possibility as i lost my mum on Thursday and it looks like the funeral is going to be the day after the meet. So much to do and heads not even straight to do it :cry:

Regards John
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 14:01 #117 

James.uk
Weather for:- Monday 6 September 2010 to Sunday 12 September 2010

The one where pressure falls
During this week, it looks like Atlantic fronts will make inroads as the anticyclone is displaced eastwards.

The result is likely to be breezy and sometimes wet weather in Northern Ireland and western Britain. The majority of England, Scotland and Wales should still feel warm sunshine in the day and cold by night.

Looking OK... :)

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 22:32 #118 

SpongeBob
johnwh74 wrote:Sorry but we going to have to go from a definate down to a possibility as i lost my mum on Thursday and it looks like the funeral is going to be the day after the meet. So much to do and heads not even straight to do it :cry:

Regards John

Admin note: Follow-up posts passing on messages of condolence have been merged together into one topic here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1747 for consistency across both subjects.

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 13:08 #119 

Suffolk Man
hi will be there with the ztt :D

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 17:54 #120