75ZT Community Flyer by Mick (Page 1 of 3)

Mick
(Site Admin)
. :unionflag: Download the pdf, print it, eat before it goes off . :unionflag:
Flyer.ai.pdf
Flyer with meet field.ai.pdf

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 13:16 #1 

Tazman3
Saved onto my desktop for printing off later on the Colour Laser....

Martin

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 13:31 #2 

kandyman
Tazman3 wrote:Saved onto my desktop for printing off later on the Colour Laser....

Martin

Thats a good idea,

if you could just do me 500 that'll keep me going for this month ;)

Thanks

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 14:13 #3 

steven
kandyman wrote:
Tazman3 wrote:Saved onto my desktop for printing off later on the Colour Laser....

Martin

Thats a good idea,

Thanks

If you pay the postage I can ship 500 to you..
Does this look familiar?

Continuing to support the 75 community wherever they may be

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 14:52 #4 

Tazman3
kandyman wrote:

Martin

Thats a good idea,

Thanks

It is the work Printer....and i do work for a rather large company...(Government) :D

Martin

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 15:02 #5 

kandyman
Tazman3 wrote:
kandyman wrote:

Martin

Thats a good idea,

Thanks

It is the work Printer....and i do work for a rather large company...(Government) :D

Martin

did i say 500 i ment 50000 :thumbsup:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 15:18 #6 

Zeb
Nice.....I'll plaster this bit of Lincs with them.... :thumbsup:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 15:43 #7 

Tazman3
kandyman wrote:
Tazman3 wrote:
kandyman wrote:

Martin

Thats a good idea,

Thanks

Martin

did i say 500 i ment 50000 :thumbsup:

Didnt you get the memo......were not that rich anymore....lol :hissyfit:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 15:50 #8 

James.uk
Just a thought... I have just printed 10 off and noticed it doesn't actually mention either Rover or MG in the heading. Bearing in mind not many people are as fanatical as us about cars, they may not connect -- "75ZT Community" with anything and just bin the flyer not having read the small print????

Personally I had never heard of a ZT before joining the club, a similar situation may exist for many MG owners re the Rover 75.. Sooooo

Does the flyer need to be altered slightly to include the two names at the top?? i.e. Rover and MG.... :confused:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 16:54 #9 

starbug2
James.uk wrote:Just a thought... I have just printed 10 off and noticed it doesn't actually mention either Rover or MG in the heading. Bearing in mind not many people are as fanatical as us about cars, they may not connect -- "75ZT Community" with anything and just bin the flyer not having read the small print????

Personally I had never heard of a ZT before joining the club, a similar situation may exist for many MG owners re the Rover 75.. Sooooo

Does the flyer need to be altered slightly to include the two names at the top?? i.e. Rover and MG.... :confused:

good point

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 17:18 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thank you gentlemen but the flyer is exactly that way because that's the way I wanted it. There was some considerable thought behind it's design and content..
Take these points into consideration.
    If printed in colour they are extremely attractive. The corporate logo has been very well received by several design experts for it's clarity and simplicity.
    The communication information is prominent at the top right.
    The first line congratulates the reader and also refers to "British" car.
    The next line is the invitation with the communication device a second time.
    The bullet points are inconsequential, just padding.
    The last line is what it is. :)
    Lastly, in most cases the only place that these flyers will be seen is on the screen of a 75 or ZT, thus, the owner's eye will be caught by the the first 4 characters on the page.
Anybody screwing them up and binning them doesn't deserve to be part of this community so yah boo sucks to them, with big brass knobs on. :Tongue:

Just as BTW. All the design elements in and around this community will be subtle, understated and oozing class, just like our cars. Garish and crass is for other folk and other marques. You all had the good taste to buy these cars, we will reflect that good taste in every way we can.

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 17:47 #11 

Zeb
If they can't be bothered to read it they'll not be bothered to come here....... :)

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:02 #12 

JohnDotCom
Well said Zeb and Mick. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:22 #13 

James.uk
An excellent reply Mick. It was lucid, to the point, well presented and factual. A credit to it's author.

Now go stick the names ROVER and MG at the top of yer flyers before I box yer ears ya twerp! :p :mad1: :D :D

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:35 #14 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:An excellent reply Mick. It was lucid, to the point, well presented and factual. A credit to it's author.

Now go stick the names ROVER and MG at the top of yer flyers before I box yer ears ya twerp! :p :mad1: :D :D

Deffo an ex-teacher that one...we'll have to watch him..... :stirer: :lol:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:38 #15 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Zeb wrote:
James.uk wrote:An excellent reply Mick. It was lucid, to the point, well presented and factual. A credit to it's author.

Deffo an ex-teacher that one...we'll have to watch him..... :stirer: :lol:

Not worried Zeb. My dad's biggerer than 'is dad. :scared:

Edit:- meant to add a note for James, Please take this ********* off with a complementary ******** as token of my esteem. :cheers:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 19:07 #16 

raistlin
Nice little bundle in VeeKay's glovebox ready for use.

Are we going to get referrals?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 19:10 #17 

Mick
(Site Admin)
raistlin wrote:Nice little bundle in VeeKay's glovebox ready for use.

Not seen anything about referrals but honestly I'm still finding my way about. Talk about layers within layers, very intuitive and logical. Enjoying every minute of it.

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 19:13 #18 

Zeb
Mick wrote:
raistlin wrote:Nice little bundle in VeeKay's glovebox ready for use.

Not seen anything about referrals but honestly I'm still finding my way about. Talk about layers within layers, very intuitive and logical. Enjoying every minute of it.

Sounds just like me entertaining evening at a Victorian Fancy Dress party....layers upon layers she had.....but very intuitive.....

Or did I dream that? :nurse:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 19:35 #19 

DerekS
A nice looking flyer, and neat and concise .. BUT you are preaching to the converted there.

Is this flyer an invitation to a stranger to join a club ? No its a statement about a car .

'logon to the forum 75ztcommunity.co.uk' ...... is not possible it doesnt work does it ?
Its not a complete address .

Remember that not everybody
a) Knows about MG Rover cars and associations
b) knows how to join the club
c) is computer savvy

There is nothing referring to the actual website ,only an email address of the crew.

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 10:55 #20