75ZT Community Flyer by Mick (Page 3 of 3)

Bartonrover
I like the flyer - especially the way in which it comes out in Wedgwood Blue when printed! As Mick said above, it oozes class!!

Only criticism is that the font size is a little on the small size for anyone who needs reading glasses to read. I know of at least one Community Wedgwood member who is afflicted in that way...

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 17:26 #41 

takestock
Bartonrover wrote:I like the flyer - especially the way in which it comes out in Wedgwood Blue when printed! As Mick said above, it oozes class!!

Only criticism is that the font size is a little on the small size for anyone who needs reading glasses to read. I know of at least one Community Wedgwood member who is afflicted in that way...

aye make that two :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 17:30 #42 

Rammie
Err, make that 3 ;)
Brian

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 17:45 #43 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Font size is now increased substantially. It is available via the link in the opening post of this topic.

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 18:13 #44 

Bartonrover
Mick - wot on earth are you doing? Listening to comments/criticism and responding almost immediately - AND taken the point on board. This could set a dangerous precedent! (or a standard for other forums to follow....

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 18:53 #45 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bartonrover wrote:Mick - wot on earth are you doing? Listening to comments/criticism and responding almost immediately - AND taken the point on board. This could set a dangerous precedent! (or a standard for other forums to follow....

None of the above............

.............. You just caught me at a weak moment :whump:

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 19:00 #46 

kandyman
Everyone stocked up with the Community Flyer's.

See the first post:)

Posted 09 Oct 2010, 21:30 #47 

Rammie
I have mine in the car, but have only managed to give one out as I always see cars when I'm working, i.e. not in my car, doh!! :roll:

I must put some in my van so I can pass them out when I get the opportunity. ;)
Brian

Posted 09 Oct 2010, 21:37 #48 

Bermudan 75
Hi Mick,

Is it possible to have the flyer amended to include a box to say,
Your next local meet will be held on the xxxxx at the xxxxxx from xxx pm onwards.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 29 Nov 2010, 16:36 #49 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I suggest that to add that information as it becomes available would be problematic for me, In the sense the document will be out of date almost as soon as it is posted here for download, also it will only be applicable for the local area in which the meet is to occur. Thus at least two versions would have to available. Some with and one without local meet details, to accommodate several meets on the same weekend in varying parts of the country.
Perhaps a better solution will be to add a field to the document as you suggest, leaving it up to those distributing it to write in details of local meets and perhaps presented by. If this is what you meant then ignore my first paragraph.

Posted 29 Nov 2010, 17:46 #50 

Bermudan 75
Yes Mick, that is what I mean, as per your second paragraph.

I want to keep a stock of flyers in my car, if they have a local connection, ie local meet in this area is held at x location etc, I think we will grow the community.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 29 Nov 2010, 18:00 #51 

Mick
(Site Admin)
OK I will post another link to a flyer which incorporates your suggested addition while keeping the link to the standard one. Thus members can choose which they prefer.

See opening post in this thread for links to both documents.

Posted 29 Nov 2010, 18:13 #52 

Bermudan 75
Excellant idea.

Posted 29 Nov 2010, 18:42 #53 

kandyman
Just printed off some more :)

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 15:59 #54 

Arctic
(Trader)
Yes like the new version i have already added myname in the presented by Artcic (Steve) i only have to write the date of meet and where a month before the actual meet and it gives new prospective members time to log and see what we are about Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 24 Oct 2014, 17:54 #55 

Arctic
(Trader)
I have just printed off my new 2016 flyers now we have the dates sorted out, maybe other may want to do the same, for these wet winter days I also place them in a sandwich/food bag the self adhesive ones for protection against rain etc cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 09 Dec 2015, 09:12 #56 

Bermudan 75
Don't know what happened to my original download. Stranded on an old pc perhaps?, so I have downloaded again.

Posted 12 Jan 2023, 16:30 #57 

Mick
(Site Admin)
:)

I made an error in judgement when designing the flyers. The last bullet point refers to our cars as. "Her"

I assumed their "gender". Unforgivable..... :D :D :D

Posted 13 Jan 2023, 13:50 #58 

Bernard
You had better expect a knock on the door from the Trans police. :lol:

Posted 13 Jan 2023, 14:25 #59