75 Bits for Sale: Headlamp Washer Kit by carlpenn

carlpenn
Here is a Headlamp Wash Kit, Taken from my V6 Saloon, was going to retro fit to my Tourer but cannot be bothered lol, plus I need the cash for another project.

Partial Wiring Loom, Washer Bottle with twin Pumps, PIping, Washer Jets, All Piping and the Siren Alarm (which will be needed to fit if you dont have one fitted).
NOTE: I cannot find the Partial Loom for the secondary (Headlamp) Wash. I will keep looking though and hopefully find it.

£50 Delivered (UK Delivery)

Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 03 Jan 2012, 11:58 #1 

Duncan
Hi, Carl.

I'm interested for sure. Can I ask for first refusal, until I can check this evening!

Posted 03 Jan 2012, 13:00 #2 

carlpenn
Duncan wrote:Hi, Carl.

I'm interested for sure. Can I ask for first refusal, until I can check this evening!

You certainly can Duncan. :)
Upgrades:

Posted 03 Jan 2012, 13:37 #3 

Duncan
Hi, yes I'll have it / them please.

What's the best way to pay? I can PP you or send a cheque. I don't need the bits urgently (it's too cold to be playing cars).

Duncan

Posted 03 Jan 2012, 20:01 #4 

carlpenn
Cheque is fine, I can Hand deliver the item to you rather than ship by post if you like (gives me chance for a Drive out - I need all the excuses I can for a Drive nowadays lol)
Upgrades:

Posted 03 Jan 2012, 21:21 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Carl.
While you have the botle off can you see any difference between the windscreen washer pump to the headlight washer pump of could you take a couple of clsoe up shots for me as mine seems to be not working the head light one that is cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 Jan 2012, 04:52 #6 

Duncan
Without looking I can tell you there is a difference. The headlamp pump is bigger and more powerful.

Posted 04 Jan 2012, 07:55 #7 

takestock
The headlight one is the upper one of the two and as you can see in the picture has oversized connections, known to fail now and again, not really servicable.

Price for the Kit Carl? about 50% of what it should have been, Bargain :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 07:09 #8 

carlpenn
takestock wrote:The headlight one is the upper one of the two and as you can see in the picture has oversized connections, known to fail now and again, not really servicable.

Price for the Kit Carl? about 50% of what it should have been, Bargain :)

I wasn't sure how much to ask, but £50 is enough for me :) :) I need the space and Money :p
Upgrades:

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 11:56 #9