54 75 Connoisseur CDTi SE - Premium Grille (Look in again) by bluey9

bluey9
UPDATE: I've seen my next car and I'll buy it this weekend. If you are one of the 100 odd viewers and you are in the market for a stunning 75 the now is the time to make me an offer. The car is MOTd to 7th Oct 2013 now. I'll be putting it up for sale elsewhere by Monday and would prefer it goes to a new owner who'll appreciate it.
It really is a lovely car and the FBH (Fuel burning heater.) will be sometihng you'll love when the icy mornings arrive.

All the best
Bluey

PS I'm in Glasgow

For sale is my Rover 75 Connoisseur SE 2.0 CDTi on a 54 plate. I know I’m biased, but I would say that this car is arguably one of the finest still in existence anywhere in the county with regard to spec and condition. It’s my belief that perhaps the only option left off the car is Xenon headlights and as far as I know, the previous owner intended this to be the case as he regarded Xenons as being too bright and annoying for fellow road users. So I’ll try and list all of the great points of this fine car. But, forgive me if I miss one or two. All extras are factory fitted unless stated. All extras are fully functional with no faults.

Rare premium bumper & grille
Immaculate sandstone leather interior
Walnut dash finish
Walnut and leather steering wheel (very good condition)
Webasto FBH with separate remote fob
Folding mirrors
Drive away locking
See you home headlights
Cruise control
Front & Rear Parking Sensors
Electric sunblind
Electric tilt and slide sunroof (fairly rare I think)
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Rain sensing windscreen wipers
OEM mats (very good condition)
Plastic carpet protector mats
Electrically adjustable and heated seats
Memory seats
Harmon Kardon premium sound system
Both keys
Traffic master system
On board computer
Star Spoke alloys (purchased and refurbished to a high standard with no kerbing)

Non OEM remote controlled full touchscreen head unit with onboard sat nav, dvd playback, mp3 playback (from usb stick, ipod (or iphone), micro sd card) Bluetooth (both calls and streaming music). The head unit also has capacity for a reversing camera to be fitted and has an inbuilt TV Tuner (analogue, freeview module can be fitted). The original high line system components are still in place and the head unit will be provided. There is an undiagnosed fault in the link between the head unit and other hardware. This occurred when the non OEM unit was being installed but was of no concern at the time as the standard wiring was used for this installation.

The car has covered 93,0000 miles and has a full service history and many receipts. It will be serviced and MOTd prior to any money changing hands and is taxed until November. The colour is Platinum Gold and if I could keep and store it, I would. But that isn’t what it was built for. I have had it maintained without regard to cost.
The car is immaculate and as far as I know there is only one small scratch on the bonnet. No other scratches or dings anywhere. It sits on my driveway at night and at the furthest point of any car park I ever use.

The price is £4,000, and for that you will get what, with the exception of V8s, is pretty close to the ultimate Rover 75. Other 75 owners do notice this old fella.

One further point to add is that the car will be supplied WITH the private registration plate. It’s been valued at £400+, what you do with it is up to you.

Posted 29 Aug 2012, 16:06 #1 

Last edited by bluey9 on 01 Oct 2012, 09:39, edited 4 times in total.

bluey9
Extra pics added, car MOTd and serviced and price reduced.

Cheers
Bluey

Posted 20 Sep 2012, 08:40 #2 

bluey9
SOLD, I put it on ebay at on Saturday night and it was sold at 9.45 on Sunday morning. I hope the new owner gets as much enjoyment from the car as I have.

Cheers
Bluey

Posted 01 Oct 2012, 09:49 #3