43k "W" Reg Club looks good (Not Mine) by carlpenn

carlpenn
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-Rover-75 ... 3cc5e3f826
This looks tidy and if anyone is interested I will happily go view it for you as it is only 5 Miles from me.
Let me know if you are interested.

Disclaimer thingymabob:
I have no connection to this Car, nor teh Trade seller. I will recieve no funds etc etc etc etc. Just offering to help out if anyone is interested but not too close to view.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 06 May 2012, 09:40 #1 

scooterchick
Does look nice. Chrome bullets too

Posted 06 May 2012, 12:47 #2 

carlpenn
scooterchick wrote:Does look nice. Chrome bullets too

I love the Colour, we spent ages looking for a Tourer in that Colour, but the only ones we saw where Petrol and we wanted Diesel.
Upgrades:

Posted 06 May 2012, 13:18 #3 

PaulT
Mmm, FULL MOT - can you get a partial one?

Something seems wrong - the IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) shows an outside temp of 16.5 degrees - it has not been that for ages.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 07 May 2012, 13:25 #4 

scooterchick
PaulT wrote:Mmm, FULL MOT - can you get a partial one?

Something seems wrong - the IPK shows an outside temp of 16.5 degrees - it has not been that for ages.

I've seen mine up at 20 degrees this year and I'm in Glasgow!

Posted 07 May 2012, 14:08 #5 

carlpenn

Something seems wrong - the IPK shows an outside temp of 16.5 degrees - it has not been that for ages.

The Car has 12 Months MOT at time of advertising as opposed to 6 or 9 or 3 months.

The Photo may have been taken whilst it was hot a couple of weeks back, I have seen 18 Degrees here on a few occasions during the early Hot spell we had. Bear in mind the Seller doesn't have to Advertise the Car the moment he recieves it.
Upgrades:

Posted 07 May 2012, 16:56 #6 

PaulT
carlpenn wrote:

The Car has 12 Months MOT at time of advertising as opposed to 6 or 9 or 3 months.

The Photo may have been taken whilst it was hot a couple of weeks back, I have seen 18 Degrees here on a few occasions during the early Hot spell we had. Bear in mind the Seller doesn't have to Advertise the Car the moment he recieves it.

My second comment was somewhat tongue in cheek - it could have been in a heated garage prior to the photo
Paul

Posted 07 May 2012, 18:21 #7 

carlpenn
PaulT wrote:
carlpenn wrote:

My second comment was somewhat tongue in cheek - it could have been in a heated garage prior to the photo

So you gonna buy it? :p :p :P
Upgrades:

Posted 07 May 2012, 18:41 #8 

PaulT
carlpenn wrote:
PaulT wrote:
carlpenn wrote:

I could get tempted by a large number of cars but due to wanting harmony in doors I will pass :whump:
Paul

Posted 07 May 2012, 18:46 #9 

carlpenn
PaulT wrote:
carlpenn wrote:
PaulT wrote:
carlpenn wrote:

I could get tempted by a large number of cars but due to wanting harmony in doors I will pass :whump:

lol I know what you mean ;)
Upgrades:

Posted 07 May 2012, 19:17 #10