AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT GB BADGE
(will be made up without gb badge unless requested)
12 MONTH GUARANTEE
ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK
We will need to see at least one document from each of the lists below. This will allow us to confirm your name, address and entitlement to the registration number. Both items can be brought to us in person, emailed or posted to us. On recieving your order and payment your plates will be made up immediately but we are unable to dispatch until documents have been recieved.
Documents to confirm your identity
One of the following:
* driving licence, whether or not issued in the United Kingdom (UK) (with or without a photo) - this is preferred because itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a secure, government-issued document showing both name and address.
* a bill issued by your electricity, gas or water supplier, a landline telephone bill, or a council tax bill (current within the last six months) or rates bill (in Northern Ireland only).
* a bank or building society statement.
* a passport, whether or not issued in the UK.
* a national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory other than the UK.
* a debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society.
* a police warrant card.
* an armed forces identity card.
Documents to establish your entitlement to the registration number
One of the following:
* vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI) - these are the preferred documents.
* the new keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI) of the registration certificate.
* certificate of entitlement (V750).
* retention document (V778) (not applicable in Northern Ireland).
* vehicle licence renewal form (V11).
* temporary registration certificate (V379) (not applicable in Northern Ireland).
* authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) or Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
* a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) (not applicable in Northern Ireland) - the letter must quote the document reference number from the registration certificate, not the vehicle identification number.
Our UK spec 3D Embossed License Plates have passed the relevant BSAU 145d testing and are 100% legal for use on the public highway. All our plates will have a BSAU 145d mark and oursellers mark laser etched onto them.
As orders are made up immediately and are a special order item we cannot offer refunds if documentation cannot be provided, please make sure you have the documentation needed before placing order. It is illegal to supply & use number plates on the UK highway where the digits have been mis-spaced / mis-represented so please do not ask us to do so.
documents to be sent to: KHAOS TUNING, UNIT 1 NEWTON STREET, STALYBRIDGE, CHESHIRE, SK15 1LJ