2012 Map Discs by JohnDotCom

JohnDotCom
Due to unforeseen circumstances these disks are not currently available.

2012 Map Discs.

Now available are the latest Road Map Discs for the Hi-Line Sat Nav systems, types originally fitted to our cars, or added as aftermarket fit.

2012 Europe "High" Road Map DVD with full 7 Digit Postcode Search, with all EU and UK Speed Cameras, TMC, with more POIs etc added.
£28.70 Inc P&P

2011/2012 VDO Map CD (UK) 5 Digit Postcode search. No TMC. For all Rover/MG Sat Nav units. MK1/MK2/MK3 and work of course on MK4.
£23.50 Inc P&P

Latest Firmware/Software update V32.2 for MK4 DVD Players. Includes voices for Speed cameras, Night Colours, Perspective view etc.
This update does nothing for our cars, as long as you have verbal Speed camera alerts and 7 Digit Postcode and Night view options, you have the latest update already.

These are only charged for Disc and P&P no other cost.
Available with Rover Start Up Screen (Original Ship Badge). £2.60 Inc P&P
Available with MG Start Up Screen. Currently unavailable Sorry
Available with BMW Start up Screen. £1.80 Inc P&P

Full Retail Packs available of above Discs from £125 and the "Professional" and BMW "i" version.
Above discs are Backup discs of original with additional Information added (Speed camera etc)

Rover fitted/branded Sat Nav units (MK1, MK2 and MK3) are not possible to update the software on.
You need the BMW MK3 CD version which can be updated with Start up Screen etc but not 7 Digit Postcode search or Camera database at this time due to lack of space.

Updating the Firmware is at "OWNERS RISK" but to date no problems and only takes about 5 minutes to undertake.

Made under Section 117 and Section 106 of Copyright laws (Print off Included with Purchase,) the discs are made with additions to original DVD. The UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act allows backup of your original Disc.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 31 Dec 2011, 10:19 #1 

JakeWilson
Hi John,

Can I take one of the DVD's and an update disc. Do you have it with the facelift rover badge splash screen?

Happy new year to you in advance,

Best,

Jake

Posted 31 Dec 2011, 20:55 #2 

Last edited by JakeWilson on 31 Dec 2011, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

Ragman
Hi John

Interested in both

2012 Europe "High" Road Map DVD with full 7 Digit Postcode Search, with all EU and UK Speed Cameras, TMC, with more POIs etc added.
£28.70 Inc P&P

and

Latest Software update V32.2 for MK4 DVD Players. Includes voices for Speed cameras, Night Colours, Perspective view etc.
These are only charged for Disc and P&P no other cost.

Being really cheeky and no good at this stuff myself, if I sent you a one off start up screen could you build me a disc? Is so what would the cost be

Many thanks in advance and best wishes for the coming year

Regards

Colin

Posted 31 Dec 2011, 21:21 #3 

Suffolk Man
you have a pm

Posted 01 Jan 2012, 12:32 #4 

JohnDotCom
Thanks all, PM's on there way to you and others that have contacted me.
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Jan 2012, 12:35 #5 

Ragman
Thanks John

Posted 01 Jan 2012, 19:57 #6 

JakeWilson
Hi John,

Just wondering if there was an update on these as I've not had a PM off of you and I know others have.

Cheers! :-)

Jake

Posted 05 Jan 2012, 21:15 #7 

Ragman
Ah thought it was just me 'cos I'd chucked in a cheeky request

Posted 05 Jan 2012, 21:24 #8 

JohnDotCom
Sorry Lads, been a bit Crock. Now sorting remainder of replies/discs.
Thanks for your Patience. :em:
John

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 10:42 #9 

JakeWilson
No worries John, was worried you'd sent me something that I'd deleted as it wouldn't be the first time! :-)

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 11:48 #10 

Ragman
Thanks John PM and payment sent

Posted 07 Jan 2012, 18:06 #11