2002 MG ZT diesel saloon - £2500 [SOLD] by Jon_A

Jon_A
Hello,

For sale is my 2002 MG ZT+ 2.0 litre diesel saloon in Solar Red. I have been using it for the last few months as my car for commuting to work, and have recently replaced with a smaller hot hatch as the ZT was overkill for just myself.

The details of the car are as follows:

4 Door saloon Manual
2.0 Litre M47R diesel engine with 83,709 miles and full service history.
Current MOT until 24/04/13 and tax until end of December.
HPI Clear

Specification is as follows:

Solar Red with optional chrome trim
Xenon Headlights
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Heated washer jets
Rear Parking sensors
Electric Mirrors and windows(f&r)
Six disc CD changer
Full screen computer
Rain sensing wipers
18" hairpin alloys

Additions added by myself are:
Jules Plenum Mod (totally cleared plenum and then guard added to stop any chance of plenum floods)
Items replaced that were removed as part of project drive (drivers grab handle etc...)

This is an exceptionally nice example and has been spot on for me whilst I have owned the car. It has all old paperwork and MOTS, fully stamped service history and both sets of keys.

I have replaced the intank fuel pump and also the rear number plate plinth as well as a recent service and two new front tyres, as this was my daily car I maintained this to a high level and ensured it remained immaculate and reliable (was returning 45-50mpg)

The bodywork is dent free and has no scratches and only a handful of stone chips, any of these have also been touched in and hardly notice. It really is spotless and was polished and waxed thorughout summer. It also has chrome trim that seems top be not that common on ZT's but looks really good with the red. The interior is equally in good condition with minimal wear to the drivers side seat bolster. Engine bay is clean, tidy and in brilliant condition too.

Due to the car only having less than one months road tax I am looking for what I feel is a reasonable price of £2500 OVNO. I have yet to see a car with this mileage and condition for that price but I need to sell the car due to lack of space and the cost of trying to insure both this and my new car. If I could I would keep this car as I have not seen another in such good condition for the age.

Please feel free to PM me or call me on 07917 340119.

Posted 06 Dec 2012, 20:46 #1 

Jon_A
Car now sold.

Posted 23 Jan 2013, 20:09 #2