190 zt exhaust ? by longbridgezt190

longbridgezt190
Hi guys and thanks for reading this post ;) I am looking to change the exhaust on the zt as its well passed its sell by date have been toying with making a duplex up but for the life of me I can't seem to find a 60mm single to twin exit Y branch.
all the other parts I can get for a very reasonable price and have access to a hydraulic bender , so anybody seen one stainless steel or plain old steel , if not my project is doomed :cry: might be tempted for a single power flow if anybody has one going spare ;)

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 20:42 #1 

Zeb
Can't help sadly but will be interested to see how you get on with this...my 190 backbox has had it and I am mulling (cheap) alternatives...

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 15:38 #2 

takestock
longbridgezt190 wrote:Hi guys and thanks for reading this post ;) I am looking to change the exhaust on the zt as its well passed its sell by date have been toying with making a duplex up but for the life of me I can't seem to find a 60mm single to twin exit Y branch.
all the other parts I can get for a very reasonable price and have access to a hydraulic bender , so anybody seen one stainless steel or plain old steel , if not my project is doomed :cry: might be tempted for a single power flow if anybody has one going spare ;)

Try this guy :)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=71
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 17:15 #3 

longbridgezt190
ok , why what has he got lurking around , met him at the nano nice chap :roll:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 19:28 #4