12/13th May Nano - Rover Breakers Middlewich by Bermudan 75

Bermudan 75
Hi folks,

If anyone was thinking of ordering any parts from Rover Breakers in Middlewich I am willing to collect them and bring them down to the meet.

Mike

Posted 08 May 2012, 07:12 #1 

Bernard
Is that the breaker that has the premium bumper splitter thingy?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 08 May 2012, 12:01 #2 

JakeWilson
It's where I got mine from Bernard!

Posted 08 May 2012, 12:07 #3 

Suffolk Man
also has to my amazement the proper webasto fbh silencers which should be with me today along with a ztt rear plinth after a incident with a garage door!note to fellow members a zzt with a towbar will not fit in a standard council garage

Posted 09 May 2012, 08:56 #4 

Trebor
Mike if there is still time I want 2 premium bumper fir tree clip brackets, he has them at a fiver each as I spoke to him last week, no problems if you're not going there for anything else
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 10 May 2012, 20:45 #5 

JakeWilson
Rob, how many do you need per bumper as if it makes it a worthwhile trip for Mike, I need enough for 2 bumpers. I can ask Alan to give Mike the readies at the weekend or paypal?

Posted 10 May 2012, 20:53 #6 

Bermudan 75
It is only 15 minutes from me so no problem collecting stuff for you guys.

Posted 10 May 2012, 20:59 #7 

Trebor
You need one for each side so 2 per bumper that's what I want 2 , sorry if that was not clear
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 10 May 2012, 21:08 #8 

Bermudan 75
I will pm Bernard, Rob and Jake with my mobile number then you can confirm with me what you need collecting.

Mike

Posted 10 May 2012, 21:10 #9 

JakeWilson
Trebor wrote:You need one for each side so 2 per bumper that's what I want 2 , sorry if that was not clear

Just me being slow Rob, not to worry! :-)

Posted 10 May 2012, 21:20 #10