04/04 MG ZT-T CDTi 135+ For Sale **SOLD** by r44712

r44712
*** CAR'S SOLD ***

04/04 MG ZT-T CDTi 135+ For Sale

Due to a new car, it's sadly time to let the MG go after 5½ years in my custodianship.

It’s with FDSH, ~115K miles (car is currently in daily use) with two former owners. Current MOT to March 6th 2016. Car is metallic British Racing Green and in very good condition for her age. Fitted with the original 18" Hairpins, each fitted with Continental M3s with decent tread. The exterior is fitted with factory roof bars.

The Interior features the original Kenwood Headunit with CD multi-changer and steering wheel remote. OEM MG fabric carpet mats are in all footwells. ATC (Automatic Temperature Control) dual-zone climate control is featured, along with electric windows all round.

Genuine brake discs and pads fitted were all round for last MOT, along with track rod end and front drop links. She has never had a catastrophic MOT failure during my tenure.

The air conditioning works perfectly, as do all of the electrics. She starts first time, every time. The manual box is perfectly smooth through the gears.

She does have a few age-related marks to the paintwork, none of which detract from her overall look. There are certainly no bumper corner scruffs/scrapes. There are slight rust bubble(s) on the trailing edges of the driver’s and passenger rear door black surrounds.

The separate tailgate glass opening is functional along with the wash/wipe.

The interior is trimmed in the Summit cloth upholstery, and is fresh and damp-free, probably owing to having being garaged when not in use. There are no rips tears or splits to be found it the material, including the usual weak spots (driver’s bolster).

The original (and fully functional) fan is in situ, thanks to the “gold” resistor upgrade, replaced by myself not long after purchasing the car. The intercooler o-rings were also changed at the same time. I can confirm that the bonnet cable release cable is fully functional and has never been a cause for concern. In addition JMA’s excellent dirt-trap (and gauze) is in place for the plenum chamber, and I can confirm that the ECU (Engine Control Unit) has never been drowned under my stewardship.

I have a folder stuffed full of every piece of paperwork for the car, including receipts and MOTs.

She drives wonderfully for an old car, a testament to the level of the original engineering. I believe she is mechanically sound. She is currently returning around 42mpg on my daily commute (and that’s not going near a motorway, where she’s been known to reach into the 50s for mpg).

I am looking for offers in the region of £1600 as I believe she is in exceptional condition and no expense has been spared when it comes to maintenance, but I am open to any sensible/realistic offer. The car will be available from late July 2015. Located in GU34.

Thanks for looking. Any questions, just ask.

Posted 26 Jun 2015, 22:07 #1 

Last edited by r44712 on 05 Jul 2015, 17:42, edited 7 times in total.

Duncan
Please check the MOT date. March 2015?

Posted 27 Jun 2015, 19:09 #2 

r44712
Date corrected to 2016.

Posted 28 Jun 2015, 12:55 #3 

r44712
Price reduced to £1600.

Posted 01 Jul 2015, 20:31 #4